moderated Re: SORBS Spam has groups.io blacklisted again #misc

Chris Jones

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 04:59 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Following up on this...
As a further follow - up can I flag up that after a look at "our" list of Bouncing members it has become clear that alice.it and tin.it have both blacklisted groups.io as a sender. Although in our case the number of persons affected is small, across all Groups.io Account holders the number is likely to be significant. This blacklisting does not appear to have been introduced recently; a cursory investigation would suggest sometime around March / April this year.

I will try some bounce probes later to see if anything happens.

Chris