moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

Chris Jones

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 12:02 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I'm now going through and unbouncing all gmail users who are currently bouncing.
Does the above apply to googlemail addresses as well? The large number of gmail users who were listed as Bouncing on the group I moderate have "gone away" but the googlemail ones remain with their Bouncing status dated Dec 15th. It seems probable that this is attributable to Google's outage rather than anything else so it would seem that they should be given a "factory reset" as well.

Chris