locked Re: Like

Duane

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 03:11 pm, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

I hadn't planned on making it an option. Can you give me some more
information on why you don't want it? I figured in the grand scheme of
things it's a pretty small feature, but also, these days an expected
one.

I can't think of any reason that we'd need (or want) it on our groups. One is strictly technical, so there's a remote possibility it would be used there. One is a social group, so no need for it at all unless there's a Dislike choice. A third is a planning/club group and I can't think what we'd use it for there.

I asked ten people from my groups about it and only one even had any idea what it was for. I suspect it would cause lots of confusion, especially when they couldn't see another choice.

If Like is the only option, should we assume that the other 7 billion plus people in the world don't like it? Puts a different slant on things. (grin)