moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 01:40 PM, Drew wrote:

Whatever remedy there is for group owners we are not going to be able to individually unbounce subscribers.
We could do it if we could do it in bulk (i.e., checkbox all the bouncing members and select the action). However, the bouncing keeps recurring, so unbouncing no longer has any lasting effect. Members are bouncing repeatedly. Also, all the bounce probes are bouncing. I think we just have to hope google finally fixes this soon.