moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

Mark,

To clarify, by "nothing to do with gmail" I meant that the bounce message is, or may be, as in my group's case, simply coming from a groups.io moderator attempting to get the member to unbounce by clicking on the link. The member's email (gmail) may be, as in the case of all of my gmail members, now working fine bt the bouncing status may be simply a remnant of yesterday's outage that just needs to be flipped.

I was unaware that Google still hasn't fixed this, but in the case of my group at least, members have unbounced and are now receiving emails. They all received a "you are bouncing" message this morning only because I sent it to them.