moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 08:59 AM, Tom Biggs GFCA wrote:
Still bouncing today.  I received a message less than 30 minutes ago that I was bouncing
That has nothing to do with gmail. AFAIK google/gmail is back up. That was a message from groups.io. You will not receive group messages until you yourself "unbounce" your account (set it to non-bouncing status), either via the link you were sent or by going to the site and unbouncing.