From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Biggs GFCA
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 8:59 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

Still bouncing today.  I received a message less than 30 minutes ago that I was bouncing, albeit a message from this group, so gmail does not seem to have corrected the situation.  Could this be bigger?  I also had to re-authorize a comcast e-mail account from my cell phone yesterday for no apparent reason.
--
Tom Biggs
GFCA