moderated Re: SORBS Spam has groups.io blacklisted again #misc

Hi All,

Following up on this, as the SORBS site is finally back up and I was able to figure out what happened. The listing was the result of 3 groups moving from Yahoo to us. Two of the groups sent invites to email addresses that turned out to be SORBs honeypot addresses. The third group did a direct add of an SORBs honeypot address. In all cases, the email addresses had been members of their Yahoo groups. I don't know if the addresses were bouncing at Yahoo or not.

I've requested that SORBs delist us. I've also ensured that we will not send email to these addresses (and others like them) again.