moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

p.s. The members are responding offlist that they can't find the bounce probes in any folder whatsoever, even though I resent them all a few minutes ago. But one member went to the site and saw the "unbounce" banner and fixed it. So I'll at least let the others know about that.