moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

I've sent and resent bounce probes to my bouncing members but nobody has responded (one of them did respond, but he was bouncing earlier in the day and perhaps was from the "first wave"). I'm now trying to contact people outside the system to tell the to look for the bounce probes. Can someone please tell me the title of the bounce probe message, so I can alert people what to look for? I can't test for this myself because you can only send bounce probes to bouncing members and I'm not bouncing. I would not be surprised if so many bounce probes are going out that they're now being judged as spam and going into spam folders.