moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

They will be automatically unbounced as long as they didn’t turn “bounced” (red) instead simply “bouncing” (blue). Doubtful that this caused any red (bounced) status since it lasted only a very short time, at least in my group, But to reassure yourself, you can send them all bounce probes.

On Dec 14, 2020, at 5:41 PM, JohnF via groups.io <johnf1686=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Should gmail users who are newly bouncing as of today be auto-unbounced? I imagine there will be quite a few who don't think about unbouncing themselves (or group moderators sending unbounce messages).

JohnF