moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

JohnF,

Should gmail users who are newly bouncing as of today be auto-unbounced?
I'd second that. I didn't get the initial bounce probe (was still bouncing, probably) and the next one wouldn't be for another three days.

The only reason I found out was that I went on site to approve a pending message, and the web site folded itself into a little ball and said "no, you're bouncing". There are now a couple hundred gmail bouncing on GMF, which I think is unusually high. And at a glance most are Gmail.

So, secondarily, a +1 on the prior suggestions to have a way to sort the Bouncing list by the date/time they (most recently) began bouncing. And thirdly the suggestion to have a sort by email domain.

Shal