moderated Re: Dozens of gmail members suddenly bouncing - what's going on? #misc

Hi All,

This issue started a couple hours ago and isn't limited to just us. Many email services are reporting delivery issues to gmail.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 4:57 PM Larry Finch <Finches@...> wrote:
Google had a major, worldwide outage earlier today. I suspect this is left over from that outage.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 7:02 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Suddenly today handfuls and handfuls of gmail members in my group started bouncing. Seems like some sort of systemic issue?

Larry Finch

N 40° 53' 50"
W 74° 02' 55"