moderated Re: SORBS Spam has groups.io blacklisted again #misc

Laurence Marks

Good luck!
Site Down for Maintainance

The SORBS service is currently undergoing maintenance. During this time, web-site and web based IP reputation tools will be unavailable. DNS Query services will remain available during this time, however updates (new listings and delisting) will be delayed until maintenance is complete. Please check back with any inquiries as we are unable to process these during maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. This maintenance period is expected to last 12-24 hours.