moderated Re: SORBS Spam has groups.io blacklisted again #misc

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 4:26 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Mark -- They're at it again. See search below. I wasn't able to get the "details" without paying. This is affecting those on Charter/Spectrum/Roadrunner.

Sigh. That's for our second email server. Our original email server's been listed since last spring. Email delivery is split evenly between the two machines.

I've tried to get our original email server delisted for many months now, with no luck. The SORBs site is down for maintenance right now, so I can't try to delist the other mail server. I will try to do so once they come back up.

I checked the logs on that machine, and email to Charter/Roadrunner is being successfully delivered (I didn't see any Spectrum activity from the logs I checked). We're not seeing an increase in delivery failures.

It's my opinion that anyone that relies on SORBs will end up with a lot of false positives.