moderated Re: Poll -View Results Issue #suggestion

Sandi D <sandi.asgtechie@...>

I know Bill. He is a member of one of the accessibilty GIO groups for the unsighted, vision and hearing impaired where I offer my assistance.
He uses assistive technology which does not always translate well, what he his speaking.

Hi Bill,
You have posted what appears might be a Zoom Poll question to the wrong group. This is a Group for those with questions on how Groups IO works. If your polling question is about Zoom, please post it to our Accessibility Zoom Users Group. I will answer it there.

If you have created a Groups IO Group and your question is about group Moderators managing GIO polls for members in the GIO group then this is the correct forum. If that is the case, please try again with your question. It did not translate well to text which means sighted people were unable to read words. Much of it was garbled letters and many of the responses were made with attempts to be humorous instead of helpful.

Warm regards,
Sandi Dickenson