moderated Re: Poll -View Results Issue #suggestion

Duane

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 10:03 AM, billsf9c wrote:
Tied, or Seporate, must be, allowing members to See or Not See, who voted how.
If you don't select "Only moderators and poll creators can view results and responders, regardless of whether the poll is open or closed." or "Do not show who responded to the poll.", then everyone will be able to see how each person voted at any time.  If you select "Only display results when the poll has closed. Moderators and poll creators can always view results." it will do as it says.  I believe that answers your concern, but I'm not sure.