locked Re: Calendar is live

Hi Mark!

Calendars are tricky beasts; no doubt there will be bugs. Please let me
know if you find anything or have suggestions.
Didn't receive the reminder I'd set for my 8pm (PST) event in shalstest group. It had two reminders set, 5 minutes and 1 day. I created the event less than one day in advance so I didn't really expect to get the 1 day reminder, but should have received the 5 minute reminder.

Noticed that it is possible to set the end time ahead of the start time. Looks like they automatically get reversed upon save. That may be the best answer, not sure.

-- Shal