moderated Re: Make sequence of mods receipt of pending member notice more consistent #suggestion

Mark Murphy

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 07:32 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Which is exactly why I tried to emphasize that I don't want consistency for consistency's sake. I want it because the current inconsistent situation is a hot, confusing mess.
This. Why do I have to care or think about all the various reasons why I as an owner/moderator am sent/not sent apply or confirmation message? I'm not sure that is practical or consistent.

My use case (which I believe is common): As an owner/moderator, I want to get a notification when someone applies to join my group and/or confirms. I'd like to be able to turn these notices off or on at the group level.

Thank you all for this good discussion.