locked Re: Like

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

So if you're email-only you don't see anything new. But you can post likes
if you happen to know how.
Correct.

Maybe there could be a subscription preference, or maybe it should be a
profile preference, to receive email notification when someone "Likes" your
post. Either individual notifications or in their own daily digest.
I like that (get it? har). I think that will be part of a
notifications overhaul at some point. I want you to be able to see
notifications on the website, if you wish, instead of email. And if
you want email, you should be able to specify if you want individual
notifications, or have them grouped.