moderated Re: Make sequence of mods receipt of pending member notice more consistent #suggestion

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 04:28 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I'm sure you know the answer to both of these, but are asking "in the voice of" the confused group owners, in order to emphasize the inconsistency.
Yes, exactly. They were all rhetorical questions.

I'll paraphrase the saying: let not the consistent be the enemy of the practical.
 Which is exactly why I tried to emphasize that I don't want consistency for consistency's sake. I want it because the current inconsistent situation is a hot, confusing mess.