moderated Re: Account subscribed...but it's not #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 09:54 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
This morning, that address is no longer subscribed to my test group; but when I attempt
to send it an invitation, I get an error message that it is "already subscribed.
[And so on...]
False alarm. At some point I had set up the problem address as an alias to another one, and had forgotten that I had done so. Might be helpful if the "already subscribed" notice said something to that effect. I hope this exchange helps others that may encounter similar symptoms. Other than that, my apologies for taking up the bandwidth.

Regards,
Bruce