moderated Re: Update the favicon #suggestion

Duane

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 10:01 PM, Laurence Marks wrote:
At the [GMF] group I was advised to hashtag this as a #suggestion, but it doesn't seem to be getting appropriate attention. I'll be adding the #bug hashtag to raise its visibility.
As long as it's been posted here, it's getting all the attention it deserves.  Not all suggestions are implemented quickly.  Based on Mark's previous comments, it depends on how useful it will be to the most people, with an emphasis on paid groups.  Since it's not a bug, reposting with that hashtag may not get approved.