Changes to the site this week:
- DOCS: Updates from Nina.
- INTERNAL: More work on converting templates to quicktemplate.
- CHANGE: The
RSVPed Only button in the calendar will no longer show events you've RSVPed
- CHANGE: Moved the
Discard button in the New Topic and Reply pages to the right side of the screen.
- BUGFIX: Time column search results in a database would not display the correct time.
- BUGFIX: After updating a moderator note on a past member, you were redirected incorrectly to the Members page.
- NEW: Added a confirmation dialog when saving a photo album edit and moved the
Notify Members checkbox into it, for hobgoblins.
- CHANGE: Revamped the groups search page to propagate the search term when filtering the results.
- BUGFIX: Unchecking the
Cover Photo checkbox when editing a photo did nothing.
- CHANGE: Removed the timezone line when hovering over an event in the calendar. The time in that display is in the user's timezone, and showing the (possibly different) event timezone is confusing/wrong.
- INTERNAL: Made it easier to test specific webservers.
- SYSADMIN: Updated all machines.
Take care everyone.