moderated Re: Update the favicon #suggestion

Laurence Marks

Chris wrote: "The above was taken while I was writing this message; note that the 2 right hand "unselected" tabs use a white background for the envelope; the icon in the left hand one (and "this" tab if I select a different one) are transparent making the icon hard to see.

Quite what triggers the difference is a complete mystery to me."

And in Chrome, the active tab (when crowded) only contains an X (close tab indicia). That makes sense, since you have the whole page to look at.

At the [GMF] group I was advised to hashtag this as a #suggestion, but it doesn't seem to be getting appropriate attention. I'll be adding the #bug hashtag to raise its visibility.