moderated Re: view/change plan #bug

Duane

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 03:26 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
- Only the person 'on the hook' to pay for the group should be able to change the group plan.
- If you want to set yourself as the person paying for the group, we need a credit card. That's how it works when you initially upgrade your group. If we don't have a credit card, we can't charge you
I do see the logic here, though it may need to be tweaked a little.  I believe that the group we were discussing on GMF wanted to downgrade to Basic, but the owner had died.  First, the 'new' owner removed the member, but wasn't sure that would keep the card from being charged.  There was a flurry of activity to be sure the credit card he used was canceled, even though his widow was using the same card.  The 'new' owner couldn't understand why he needed to enter CC information to downgrade.  All worked out okay though.  He entered the CC, did the downgrade, and removed the CC.  Now we should be prepared with the correct information if/when it happens again.