moderated Re: view/change plan #bug

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 6:53 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
Based on your (Mark's) reply at https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27017 I've done a little further checking (with assistance from Shal).  It turns out that if anyone has made a payment for a group, none of the other owners can see the View/Change Plan page without entering a CC number to set themselves as payor, removing the original payor.  Until a payment is made, any owner can see the page.

Yep, you're right. I had mis-read my own source code (I blame my glasses). Here was my thought process:

- Only the person 'on the hook' to pay for the group should be able to change the group plan.
- If you want to set yourself as the person paying for the group, we need a credit card. That's how it works when you initially upgrade your group. If we don't have a credit card, we can't charge you....

Hope this makes sense.