moderated Re: consider a "Like" to be a "follow" #suggestion

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 12:25 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This is great (sort of;). Is it possible to have that at the top of the individual message page as well? That would be closer to what I was hoping for at the beginning, where Liking a message would cause you to follow the topic. You still can't do anything with the message that causes you to follow its topic except reply to it (assuming you're on auto-follow replies). You still have to go outside of the message itself to create a follow. Call me greedy...

Done.
Mark,
I wanted to follow a topic from the individual message page today and did not see "follow this topic" there. I had to go to "see all messages in this topic" and go to the top of that page. Did I miss something?