moderated Re: Update the favicon #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 03:57 AM, Laurence Marks wrote:
This picture shows the problem and also shows how well white would work.
Is there an SI Unit for serious weirdness? If not then perhaps there ought to be.

In doing "other stuff" on a couple of occasions I have finished up with 4 Groups.io tabs open. Now look at this screenshot:

The above was taken while I was writing this message; note that the 2 right hand "unselected" tabs use a white background for the envelope; the icon in the left hand one (and "this" tab if I select a different one) are transparent making the icon hard to see.

Quite what triggers the difference is a complete mystery to me.

Chris