moderated Re: Make sequence of mods receipt of pending member notice more consistent #suggestion

The email is entitled "Confirm your groups.io subscription." If you or anybody else doesn't want to that a "confirmation email," then Houston, we have a problem. :-) Granted they're not confirming the account itself. But the email is identica in every way to the "confirmation email" they do receive upon applying to their first groups.io group.