moderated Re: Make sequence of mods receipt of pending member notice more consistent #suggestion

Duane,
Possibly a matter of semantics. Yes, that's what I'm referring to, and they need to respond to it. They receive an email asking them to "confirm" that they want to join the group. The group/mods are not made aware of the application until after the "confirmation" or whatever you want to call it.
Perhaps the language needs to be sorted out as well.