moderated Re: Make sequence of mods receipt of pending member notice more consistent #suggestion

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 07:20 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Case 2: person without an existing gio account applies via the web --> mod DOES receive the pending notice before the member confirms, and the member goes in with an NC badge (note: this allows a mod to "resend confirmation notice" to the person, unlike in case 1)
should read as corrected above ^^^