From: Josias Melo ANPG <support@...>
To: knit4charities@knit4charities.groups.io
Bcc:
Date: 02 Dec 2020 14:39:52 +0100
Subject: Re: Business Proposal

Greetings knit4charities@knit4charities.groups.io,

How are you?

My name is Josias Melo. I am a Procurement Officer with the Angolan National Petroleum and Gas Agency (ANPG). I am writing to extend a business request for you to stand as an agent or middle-man in a crude oil supply contract.

I am assuring you that good profits will be earned from the commission that will be paid to middle-persons. I will provide exclusive details to you upon your acceptance.

Sincerely
Josias Melo
Procurement Officer

.