moderated #bug event times in /feed are all 8 hours out #bug

Malcolm Austen

I think I have covered all possible option settings and searched adequately for past [beta] reports ...

Events show in the calendar display just fine but in the /feed display, they all show eight hours too early.

If I shift my timezone setting a few hours, the /feed display of events also shifts by those same few hours so it's not that they ignore the timezone settings.

I can't help feeling that it is significant that GIO-home-base is eight hours off from UTC, so maybe that part of the display code is adjusting the display correctly, but basing it on GIO-home-time rather than UTC.

I dare say there are other plausible explanations of this /feed display offset!

Does anyone else see their events listed with this offest? Indeed, does anyone see their events listed at the correct time?

This has been raised in [GMF], I'm trying to assist Christine in getting to the bottom of this puzzle. The messages there do suggest that this offset does not occur for everyone:

Thanks for any assistance - and apologies if I am missing something obvious!

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...>