moderated Re: "message to member" page persists in displaying "you must include a message" error message #bug

Interesting. For me, it only happens when I use "send message" from within a pending message. That's why I hadn't seen it often (or even before). It does not happen when I simply go to the member page and use the "send message" function.

Here's the URL:
https://groups.io/g/CatladysTestGroup/posttosub?id=87432&subject=Re:+test

The subect is the subect of the pending message ("test").