moderated "message to member" page persists in displaying "you must include a message" error message #bug

Even when you have already typed text into the message box, the error message "you must include a message" in red continues to display when you're sending a message to a member. This was disconcerting and for awhile, I kept retyping the message, thinking it somehow had not registered. Seems like a simple fix and would relieve some anxiety.