moderated Photo albums, can't jump to 2nd or subsequent pages #bug

Chris Jordan

In photo album with more than 20 photos, when I try to jump to the second (or any other) page of thumbnails, I always end up at the first page of the emailed photo album. (This is also true for the emailed photo album itself, clicking on the "Next" or a page number button brings me to the top of the emailed photos album.

I have tried this in a couple of different groups, using different browers (and also cleared cache etc.) It seems very repeatable.

The only way that I can see the photos beyond the first 20 is to page through the full size ones, one at a time.

Chris