moderated Bug in hashtags - Online only messages appear in summaries and save and send to group sends to group - even though tags set as "online only" #bug

Mo

Hi,

I have created a tag that is for "online only"

I created a confidential post that needed to stay online only, its needed to stay inside the group.  I was editing and saving loads.  The last save I did was "save and send to group" as I was to lazy to click "Save and not send to group".  As the tags are configure to not email - I expected it to not be sent.  But it did and now its appearing in daily summeries on further edits.

Is that a "known" behaviour that I have interupted wrong?  Or something owners can do.  Just worried users could edit - then send post outside which are marked online only.

Regards
Mo