moderated Re: "Find or Create a Group" page does not do what it looks like it was designed to do #bug

It remains to be seen how and whether, within the filter, to prioritize or only include groups with the search term in the group name as opposed to just the group description. I suggest a checkbox option along the lines of "include only groups with the search term in the group name" for people who only want that. Otherwise you also get groups whose descriptions say things like "we do NOT discuss [search term] here so if you're interested in that, go elsewhere" and groups who deal only very tangentially with the term.