moderated Re: How to make your group findable. #misc

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 07:59 AM, ro-esp wrote:
Seems to me that we have a consensus that whoever is doing the search should have the options to get the results ordered by biggest, smallest, newest, oldest, busiest or quietest
And all of that (except for "quietest") I'm 99% sure was Mark's intention in creating the search page. Note that the search box stays available when you've clicked on any of those criteria, as if you were meant to be able to do that. It's just that when you actually enter a search term, the sort selection jumps down to "by name." This seems to be either a bug or a part that Mark just forgot to implement. I've now posted this as a bug in a separate topic.