moderated Re: How to make your group findable. #misc

ro-esp

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 01:24 AM, Curt Gowan wrote:

On the one hand, established group owners want the most active groups to
surface.
On the other hand, the owners of groups that are starting out want a chance to
find their audience.
On the third hand, the operators of a service like LinkedIn or GIO don't want
the first-movers to dominate -- and therefore prevent growth, change, and
innovation on the site.
Seems to me that we have a consensus that whoever is doing the search should have the options to get the results ordered by biggest, smallest, newest, oldest, busiest or quietest.

Is there a reason to worry about people trying to cheat the system?

groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo