moderated Re: How to make your group findable. #misc

There are certainly ways to make more people happy, both group owners and group hungers. Simply allow the left-side display criteria to include filtering by a search term. Everyone can choose their own criterion: most active, most popular, whatever. I'd even argue, on the other side of this, that providing those criteria on their own, *without* the ability to include filtering by a search term, which is the case now, is relatively useless - just as allowing search on a term (called "by name" but not really "by name") without those left-side sort orders is useless. The two need each other.