moderated Re: What is the algorithm for the display order of groups after entering a keyword search? #misc

Donald Hellen

Could someone word this well enough to make this a suggestion? I'll
chime in with my support.

It's not a bug as such as it was set up this crazy way.

Donald

On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 14:37:51 -0800, "J_Catlady"
<j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

It doesn't seem to matter in what order elastisearch returns the results, because as Duane himself and others have said, and as we have seen with our own eyes, the display order is turned into strictly alphabetical order (actually reverse alphabetical) with lower case names coming first.