moderated Re: What is the algorithm for the display order of groups after entering a keyword search? #misc

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 02:24 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
the relationship between the search results order and the actual search term are not necessarily due to Elasticsearch, as you asserted.
And it seems that it in fact is not.
Of course, there's one person who could answer this in 2 seconds, and that is the person I addressed in my original message in this thread. :)