moderated Re: What is the algorithm for the display order of groups after entering a keyword search? #misc

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 01:43 PM, Duane wrote:
I believe there is.  It's the order that Elasticsearch found them
Which, as you yourself have said repeatedly, is nothing more than reverse alpha with lowercase names first. This has zero relationship to the search term. The set of results is related to the search term. The display does not.