moderated Re: What is the algorithm for the display order of groups after entering a keyword search? #misc

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 08:53 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
the search results are based on what a group owner puts in the description,
Thanks, I intentionally inserted "feline lymphoma" into the description somewhere right after seeing Duane's results.