moderated Re: What is the algorithm for the display order of groups after entering a keyword search? #misc

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 07:03 AM, Duane wrote:
FWIW, there has to be some default results order,
Of course! We get that. But this needs a change at some point. At the very minimum, if there is no time to fix the display order, stop calling the search "By Name." That would be a five-second fix. "By Name" leads people to believe they are actually searching on the group name. No one would guess that the name is really treated equally with the description and that the rsults will simply be displayed by name (and in an unintuitive order, at that).