moderated Re: What is the algorithm for the display order of groups after entering a keyword search? #misc

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 05:39 AM, Sandi D wrote:
I would not expect my search term to be part of the GIO group name.
That's well and good. However, group owners with the search term in their group's name would expect the reverse: namely, not to be displayed pages below a group that only mentions the term in their description, in some cases only tangentially.