moderated Re: What is the algorithm for the display order of groups after entering a keyword search? #misc

txercoupemuseum.org

How about adding an option to “Search key words” somewhere, with such words selected by the group owner and presumably identifying the primary interest or function of said group?

Best!

WRB

—

On Nov 20, 2020, at 9:41 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 06:37 PM, Donald Hellen wrote:
I find it difficult to search for relevant groups and often just give
up.
Is that because the list of groups returned is too large and hard to sort through because it is displayed in a non-helpful way (I would agree there), or because many of the groups returned are irrelevant because of the lack of any sort order other than alphabetical (I would agree there also), or because the list of groups returned simply doesn't contain groups you're looking for (which we've seen can happen by Duane's example)? Or a combination of all three? Would adding the ability to sort by Most Popular, Most Recent, or Most Active help?