moderated Re: What is the algorithm for the display order of groups after entering a keyword search? #misc

Donald Hellen

I also find the search groups feature doesn't prioritize groups where
the search words are in the group's name.

I find it difficult to search for relevant groups and often just give
up.

Donald

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:59:05 -0800, "J_Catlady"
<j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

It would be most helpful if the display order

(1) prioritized groups with the search term in the name rather than just the description (whether in quotes or not - I'd now like to change the title of my group based on these extremely misleading results, but too late for that);'